1.Right click on a empty space for the desktop and click on New and Shortcut.
2. For the location, type %SystemRoot%\explorer.exe shell:RecycleBinFolder and mouse click on the Next button.
3. For the name, type Recycle Bin and select the Finish button.
4. Right click on the new Recycle Bin shortcut on the desktop and click with Properties.
5. Under the Shortcut tab, click around the Change Icon button.
6. In the "Look for icons... " line, type %SystemRoot%\system32\imageres. dll and hit enter.
7. Select the Recycle Bin icon and click OK.
8. Click on OK
9. Drag the brand new Recycle Bin shortcut upon the taskbar until you look at the Pin to Taskbar pop-up and drop it.
10. The Recycle Bin is currently pinned to the taskbar.