Even though this topic is no connected with windows 7,this topic is most wanted by many internet users.It is mostly done by web masters to stop visitors from copying their contents and they dont want their content to be misused.However blocking "right click" is quit frustrating for visitors.I searched many websites for the solution to enable blocked right click in such websites.I managed to compile here what i have got :
1 ) Go to any right click blocked website and press "Shift + F10" and click on any link.You will notice that the link is opened in a seperate window.This trick does not work on some websites and also you cannot copy pictures from that website.This trick works on almost on all web browsers.
2 ) Now let us see the trick for different browsers :
Firefox : Click here to install the addon.Now restart your browser and you are done.
Chrome : Click here to install the addon.No need to restart your browser.Simply refresh your page and you are done.
Internet Explorer : This trick is not as simple and good as the previous ones.I recommend you to use chrome or firefox if you want to enable blocked right clicks.Anyway here is the trick
1) Run Internet Explorer (any version)
2) Go to Tools >> Internet Options
3) Select tab >> Click Custom Level button
4) Scroll to the Scripting menu (just before the bottom section) Under Active Scripting menu, select the disable radio button
5) A confirmation window will appear >> click Yes to confirm
6) Click OK >> Apply to save the changes
7) You are done.