7CONIFIER is a tool is capable of changing all your taskbar and start menu icons in a single click (and key press)! All you need to do is select the package you would like to use and hit "Apply".
7CONIFIER comes pre-loaded with three packages (Eclipse 2, Token Light and Token Dark). If you like variety you can easily add more packages. Simply download a package and place it in the folder called "packages".
You can at any time restore your default icons, given that you create a so called "default" package at first launch. At a later release there will also be other ways to restore the systems appearance.
● One click (and key press) to change your systems appearance.
● One click (and key press) to change it back.
● Comes pre-loaded with three packages.
● Supports future package releases.
● Built-in editor that allows you to edit or create you own packages.
● Works on both big and small (xp-style) icons.
How to install
Simply unzip the file and place the folder called "7CONIFIER" in a good place. I do not like applications that change registry entries and spread files allover my hard drive thus 7CONIFIER won't touch the registry and it will keep to itself as much as it possibly can. To uninstall simply delete the folder -- remember to reapply your default package though.
● Windows 7. Works on both 32 or 64 bit .
● .NET 3.5 (should be included in your Windows installation).
CREDITS : wronex